Dr Numb 5% Lidocaine Cream 30 gr Skin Numbing Tattoo/Removal Waxing Anorectal
Dr Numb Topical Anesthetic Lidocaine Cream 5% 30 grams - New
- Dr Numb
- Lidocaine 5%
- Net Wt 30g (1 oz)
- Authorized distributor - Fresh Product
- temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, perianal discomfort and anorectal disoders
- dermal procedures that induce pain such as venipuncture (blood sampling), intravenous cannulation (administration of contrast agents, fluids, medications, parenteral nutrition and blood products), minor skin procedures (laceration repair, warts removal), laser treatment procedures, hair removal (waxing and electrolysis), body art (tattoo and piercings), cosmetic procedures (microdermabrasion, microneedle therapy, injectable filler treatments)
How To Apply Dr. Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream
- Wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Place an additional, thin layer of cream over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave the plastic wrap on until it is removed by the professional before the procedure.